Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default OT what have I done?

In message , John
Rumm writes
On 29/01/2014 13:23, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , John
Rumm writes
On 29/01/2014 11:08, Tim Lamb wrote:

Excellent Fred! I do use Firefox as default browser but keep Explorer as
an alternative for sites that limit your access.

I am going to struggle recognising what can safely be removed. Anyway no
online purchases or bank access FTTB.

Work on the principle that if malwarebytes flags it, have it delete
it. Keeps it simple.

er.. It flagged about 15 but only ticked 2 for removal. I should have a
fresh list tomorrow and plan to post some examples here for comment.

It will not automatically tick the "potentially unwanted" programs
(i.e. some browser search engine replacements etc). However its still a
safe bet to right click on the check box list and choose "select all"
from the popup.

Right. The full scan list on photo bucket. Looks totally confusing to
me!
http://s828.photobucket.com/user/TimLamb/library/
--
Tim Lamb