Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Home heat needed in this weather

Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://13wham.com/news/features/feat...old-2213.shtml

Sure is rough to be without heat in this cold
weather. We rely so much on furnace. This
woman might need home repair, if her pipes
freeze and split.

Last Friday must have been a slow news day in Western NY. I feel bad for
anyone losing both a family member and their heat in the same week, but was
that article really worth the time and effort it took the reporter to
"investigate" it, write it, post it, etc.?

Must be a slow day for you too...posting a week old article about
somebody's broken furnace.

But hey, thanks. I'll say a prayer for all those without heat during this
latest cold spell.