Posted to alt.home.repair

Default brand of sticky back zip tie mounting blocks?

wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jan 2014 11:55:07 -0800 (PST), N8N
wrote:

On Wednesday, January 29, 2014 1:30:51 PM UTC-5,
wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jan 2014 09:55:58 -0800 (PST), N8N

wrote:

Anyone recommend one that actually works?

I ran some wires for surround sound in the basement (rented place)
and owner didn't want me taking down the paneling. So I used
sticky backs, but they've all failed and now the wires are
dangling and looking all ghetto.

An obnoxious term. Screw you and your problems.

My friend has a shop in the ghetto. His employees, who live in said
ghetto, are far less sensitive than you.

nate

How do you know? How does he know?

People put up with a lot of crap when they need a job.

And Coombs, why do you think I'm poor? I'm not. I just know
piggishness when I see it, and I see it in you.

I never said you're poor . And define "piggishness" to me . We live a very
simple lifestyle out here in the woods , the wife has a p/t job because she
got racist-ed out of a good teaching job and I run a small machine shop
because I got laid off when the economy crashed . But we DO own a home in
Memphis , and it IS in a ghetto wasn't ghetto when we bought it ..., and
we are VERY familiar with the ghetto lifestyle . Ever lived across the
street from a crack dealer ? We did . Any shootings on your street ? Not
just an ineffective drive-by , I'm talking assault rifles and babies getting
killed . Happened on ours . So don't preach to me about "ghetto" .
--
Snag