Posted to alt.home.repair
harry k harry k is offline

Default copper wire scrap

On Wednesday, January 29, 2014 2:14:12 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jan 2014 21:43:23 -0800 (PST), Harry K

They will accept salvaged copper from cleanup after a fire, no
problem, so why not from your ancient burn barrel??
I would lay it out on a driveway and have at it with a pressure
washer, then bundle up the cleaned copper into "logs" about 4 inches
by a foot long , and haul it off to my local recycler - I know my
local recycler would take it and at close to the top price.

Up thread someone posted that they take burned copper if one can provide a document from IINM the police that the source was a fire.

Harry K