Larry Jaques

Default Nailer Query - followup question...

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 06:08:39 GMT, "John Moorhead"
calmly ranted:

Folks -

Okay, what about palm nailers? This PC unit sounded interesting...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...&s=hi&n=228013

Now, I know this'n won't bump and nail, but it might strike a happy balance
for this and other uses. Once I finish this job, a standard stick or coil
framing nailer would most likely be unemployed, whereas a palm nailer might
server other uses..

What'cha thinmk?

Give this a try to test the waters. It's $20 and should be fully
refundable on Ebay for $35 or so, KWIM,V?

If you like it, keep it or get the PC.

What other uses did you think of for the palm nailer?

- Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag? -
http://diversify.com Full Service Web Application Programming