M A Patrizio

Default Nailer Query

I've been a Paslode user for years and been very happy with it. I have the
350 Powermaster and love it.
But as soon as possible I'm getting an Impulse (airless) model. The angled
models give a bit better access in tight situations.
I and my work partner have been under a house saving the structure
(replacing joists and beams) and the hoses are
an extreme hassle in that situation.

"John Moorhead" wrote in message
.. .
Folks -

I am thinking about getting a framing nailer. Do Y'all have any
recommendations or things to look for - clipped head vs round, stick vs
coil?

All I have is a brad nailer, so this is a bit more... Don't want to end up
like that guy with 7 nails in his noggin!

TIA

John Moorhead