Rich

Default Nailer Query

Check your local supplier or borg and find out what type of nails they
carry. Around here I was going for the clipped when to my surprise they only
carry round. Probably code reasons but that was the suggestion to me and it
saved me from buyin the wrong one, well I actually never bought either I
went for the palm nailer.

Rich

"John Moorhead" wrote in message
.. .
Folks -

I am thinking about getting a framing nailer. Do Y'all have any
recommendations or things to look for - clipped head vs round, stick vs
coil?

All I have is a brad nailer, so this is a bit more... Don't want to end up
like that guy with 7 nails in his noggin!

TIA

John Moorhead