Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Best FOGLESS interior paint sprayer?

On Wed, 29 Jan 2014 12:42:46 -0800, Lab Lover wrote:

On Wed, 29 Jan 2014 08:06:17 -0700, RobertMacy wrote:

On Tue, 28 Jan 2014 14:28:48 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 28 Jan 2014 14:05:46 -0700, RobertMacy
wrote:

I need something like an inkjet printer, but for paint. Just throws out
the same size droplets, no drops too small.

What's the least fog producing indoor sprayer around?

If you mean a sprayer that atomizes the paint, I'll just say, do not
get a Wagner brand. I tried one; one time, to paint interior doors
(outside).

Never got a quart of paint through the dang thing. Yes, I strained the
paint and thinned it a bit. Cleaned it, and got my refund within a few
hours. YMMV

Yes, a 'victim' of advertising, I also have one. Wasn't so bad with
lacquer, but the fog was impressive, suitable for killing cockroaches,
...and me.

I have a higher priced Graco airless sprayer. Take care of it and it will last
for many years and it does a fantastic job. Here is a link the sprayers on
Amazon. I would stay away from the cheaper, retail grade units.

http://amzn.to/1ibqerR

Agree on the Craco airless sprayers. Best of all the airless sprayers.
Never realized they had a one quart sprayer. Avoid any sprayer
painted yellow (the Wagner "Bumble Bee" as I call it) :-\