Craig

Default Handyman Club of America - WTF?

Groggy wrote:

"Leon" wrote in message ...

And the hook is firmly set...... RRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Is it *that* time of year again already? I'd better drag out the waders with
one imperial and one metric leg so I can get the dustballs outta my DC so it
don't explode on me. Who knows what I'll find this year - last year I found
the neighbour's cat (which made a dandy pushstick).

sigh

Eh? _ Maybe I should have lurked first?
I did do a Google and saw some remarks about the outfit a week or two ago. -
So I went ahead and subscribed to the group in my newsgroup client and said what
I said. - Seems my experience with the outfit is a novel one since about all
else I have seen posted is about glue spreader and them never sending what they
say they will send.
They sent me the same garbage that I have seen folks to joke about. I found it
amusing myself. Even sent them a response that they should send me the crap and
I would send them money if i thought it was worth whatever.
Is Leon the group idiot? ?? - whatever ....

Hey! - No question that they are a flakey outfit. I really doubt that the have
researched me so personal that they would send me the stuff they have because
their spies have reported that I am the sort who will talk good or bad about
whoever treats me good or bad.

Well, what can I say? - I am greatly surprised that any such outfit has sent me
cash money and the back of the check didn't even obligate me for anything.

Oh well. They sent me same drill gage that I have seen folks laugh about and
even before seeing "glue spreader" I thought about as much of it. The flashlight
and the "Swiss Army Pliers" was crap. - Seems there was another thing but having
just written them off I forget what it was. If it worked or didn't it did not
impress me I guess.

Oh well. No outfit could come out ahead treating 'potential' customers as they
have treated me so far - and that is even if they never send me the $340.00 of
stuff they claim that they will. They already sent me more money than I ever
sent them.
Anyway. If they send me any of them tools they say they will be sending I will
be back to gloat that I did good at what folks did not get such a deal. LOL :-)

Maybe that Leon fellow needs to try a different brand of laxative?
--
We might have to disrupt the democratic process because the terrorists might try
to disrupt the democratic process.