Craig

Default Handyman Club of America - WTF?

Leon wrote:

And the hook is firmly set...... RRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Well, spit it out for goodness sake and try to say something intelligent.
Do you always reply with something as stupid in response to someone describing
an event?
Or maybe you can tell me how I have gone wrong so far, moron.
Maybe I should have lurked this group for a bit to discover who is the ever
present idiot that every group seems to have resident.
But no matter. As it stands I am $14.00 and a glue spreader ahead. Maybe you
are bitchy that they came out ahead on you so far? ;-)

--
We might have to disrupt the democratic process because the terrorists might try
to disrupt the democratic process.