Leon

Default Nailer Query

IMHO, Stick Nails take up less room than Coiled nails themselves. Coiled
nailers take up less room than stick nailers.
Clipped will not hold as well as round because of the smaller head area.

From there, if you are going to use this gun for framing, consider the
Paslode Airless. An associate of mine bought one 3 or 4 years ago and not
having a hose hanging around your feet while on a ladder sold me. He uses
it weekly and together we have probably built 10 or so fences with it. It
has never missed a lick. Fuel canisters run about $12 for 2. That is good
for about 2500 nails. A single battery charge will go about 4000 nails.
I'll take that over lugging any compressor and hose to a job site. It
shoots clipped stick nails.