Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred fred is offline

Default OT what have I done?

In article , Mike Tomlinson
writes
In article , fred writes

A tip is that most things it identifies as PUPs (Potentially Useful
Programs)

Potentially *unwanted* programs, I think you meant.

Quite right, thank you :-)

Also, I've realised my suggestion to disconnect the network connection
and run from safe mode may stop the prog updating before running which
is pretty much essential. I ran a fix on a box using MAB over Christmas
only to have it re-infect itself in the New Year as the MAB definitions
were just a month out of date and had missed the hook for the
re-infection.

The alternative is to let then prog update then disconnect before the
disinfection process.
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .