Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default OT what have I done?

In message , Brian Gaff
writes
Actually, I don't think you have a serious issue. It just needs careful
hunting down. Do just one thing at a time though, do not download every anti
malware known to man and take the compter back to an earlier time all at
once. That is not only the way to insanity, but to completely trashing the
Windows operating system. It may well be amulti tsking system but it can
only cope with one bit of abuse at a time!

I don't think the *way back* machine works on my current set up. I
always assumed this was a conflict with Norton?

--
Tim Lamb