Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT; I feel slightly guilty.....

On 28/01/14 20:38, Mr Pounder wrote:
"Cursitor Doom" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Jan 2014 17:49:54 +0000, The Medway Handyman wrote:

I feel slightly guilty now......

I wouldn't. If it's who I think it is then **** 'em.

It will be who you think it is.
They are all the same. Not that I'm racist. The very thought ........

well for me, it was the dear old jews. I loved doing business with
them.. My god they haggled BEFORE you did the job, but once it was done,
they paid on the spot, no argument.

And they never welshed on a bargain once struck.

If its racist to say I will always do business with a man of abraham,
then racist I am.

TBH the worst trouble I had was with large British and US companies.

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.