Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default OT Beef at the supermarket. butcher shop?

On 01/28/2014 02:27 PM, dpb wrote:
On 1/28/2014 12:51 PM, Tom Fields wrote:
On 01/28/2014 11:51 AM, dpb wrote:
On 1/28/2014 10:30 AM, Tom Fields wrote:

Our local supermarket stocks both. Both are profitable.

Which would that be? And where located?

Actually, several area supermarkets have both.

I'd estimate that 20% of the produce section at each store is non-GMO
organics.

And of course there's http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com if you're lucky
enough to have one nearby.

That's got to be a sizable (and reasonably affluent) market then for
folks to have the wherewithal and time to worry over nothing...

My wife and I go to Whole Foods. For one thing, it's the closest grocery
store to our house. Since the food is high quality, there is little
waste and therefore not really (much) more expensive and a regular store.