Default WEN 5014 Electric Chainsaw question

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 20:31:57 GMT, Dave
wrote:

Hello ALL:

Is there a way to contact WEN or are they gone?

My father-in-law sent us an older, but not used very much, WEN Model
5014 Electric Chain Saw. The chain is loose, as the arm bent a little
during shipping. I have it lookong good now, but the chain seems loose
and I see no way to adjust it. It is too loose to run. He had everything
but the BOOK!!!

Any way to at least get some idea of how to adjust it, or better yet,
find a book online?

TIA, I have looked everywhere. This NewsGroup knows everything! :-)

AAAKKKK!

why is it you never see wen tools that are worn out, just ones that
are either broken or 40 years old and barely used?