Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, More Global Warming Hits Alabamastan

On 1/28/2014 4:10 PM, BurfordTJustice wrote:

Weather is what you dress for. Climate is what you build for. Over
time, the average temperatures in most parts of the world are getting
warmer. In my part of Minnesota, it's a full climate zone warmer than
it was back in the 1980s. The reason everyone went bananas over this
cold snap is because it has been so many years since we had this kind
of cold weather. It used to be routine. Now it's a crisis.

Worse than crisis, it's cause to regulate the US
even more than before.

--
..
Christopher A. Young