Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT, More Global Warming Hits Alabamastan

In article ,
CRNG wrote:

On Tue, 28 Jan 2014 15:58:58 -0500, Frank
wrote in

That's what has made me a global warming skeptic when you look at
temperature changes over the eons. There was plenty of global warming
and cooling even before the days of Fred Flintstone.

Exactly.

Never have been able to figure out why government funded research is
automatically Good while industry-funded research is automatically
suspect. I come out of healthcare where there is ample evidence that NIH
spending is very much related to politics instead of number of people
impacted, costs to the system, or Quality Adjusted Patient Year.
but what they conceal is vital."
-- Aaron Levenstein