Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default read the comments for this big TV

Per gonjah:
I'm always amazed to hear about people with *no* TV. WTS: I sort of miss
those days. I just "cut my cable" service this week but I still have
antenna and Netflix. (and Amazon prime)

I spent nine years in Hawaii - the first 8 of which were without
television.

In year nine, I wandered into the new Lum's bar/deli on the University
of Hawaii campus and they had a TV above the bar.

I was transfixed. Most people don't realize it, but TV is highly
stylized - almost like kabuki theater. I don't see it now, but then it
was really obvious - and bizarre.
--
Pete Cresswell