Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian_Gaff Brian_Gaff is offline

Default anti fungal paint additive

2008?

Blimey.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
wrote in message
On Wednesday, April 9, 2008 3:46:21 PM UTC+1, Paul Waites wrote:
Hi all,

I have a bad black mould problem and am going to have to redecorate
several rooms.... I have found some Dulux trade antifungal white
emulsion which will do the ceilings but would like to do something about
the walls. Does anyone know of an additive that could be added to
standard emulsions, or a treatment that would use to inhibit the return
of the mould. I've spent a lot of effort with mould cleaner and
scrubbing to remove it and I would like to keep it away as long as
possible.

Thanks for any ideas,

Paul.

Try this one ; Silver Shield Antibacterial Paint Additive -
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Silver-Shiel.../dp/B00BIDCLLO

I used it for a similar problem over a year ago, and it hasn't returned.
Fingers crossed !!