Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Phil Hobbs Phil Hobbs is offline

Default Where to get a simple datasheet? for LMF90

On 01/27/2014 10:02 AM, RobertMacy wrote:
This is a simple switched capacitor filter made by National. Would
somebody send me a copy, or at least provide a URL that HAS it!!! and
not datasheet or alldata crap! If AppNote available that too please.

I just went through the most frustrating 45 minutes trying to get a
simple !@#$#@!#$ data sheet! Google search shows 8,000+ pages of either
alldata, or datasheet, ok so tried going to both, all I got there were
ads for unrelated chips and ?? couldn't even tell, kept asking me to
download a pdf viewer!! what?!

So thought I'd go to the source [which I usually do first] went to
http://www.national.com which of course took me to http://www.ti.com
because TI bought out National and TI's website is usually pretty easy
to navigate so did a search for LMF90 only to come up with nothing found.

I'd like a URL ending in .pdf so I can click on it and select 'download
the contents of the link', instead of going off to some jave infected
website that either hangs, delays, my system or wants to give me videos,
and no where in sight is a place to get a copy of the datasheet. Even
the 'view' data sheet resulted in nothing happening!! arrrggg!
...temporary end of rant.

So, anybody have a copy, or know a 'good' URL?

The app note mentioning the LMF90 was AN779, but they edited it out of
AN 779A. The old version is at
http://www.swarthmore.edu/NatSci/ech...oToFilters.pdf

Cheers

Phil Hobbs