Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus15922 Ignoramus15922 is offline

Default Video of a robocross robot that we made for school olympiad

On 2014-01-27, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jan 2014 19:03:06 -0600, Ignoramus15922

On 2014-01-27, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jan 2014 18:09:35 -0600, Ignoramus15922

On 2014-01-26, Richard wrote:
On 1/25/2014 6:18 PM, Ignoramus8074 wrote:
It got 4th place out of 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsBo5_9OFpw

Ya'll did real good, Iggy!

Thanks... He was the only person from his school, who got a medal in
this olympiad.

How much of the project was his, versus how much was his enthusiastic
dad's? I hope you let him do it, so the achievement is real.

I did most of it. He did a little bit. He spent a few hours practicing.

He did watch though, and I think that next time he will be able to do
more.

I also believe that there is real value in these projects, and believe
that I will make more money with the knowledge that I acquired.So will
my son. It was not wasted money and time.

That's all well and good, Ig, but, for his own good, your son needs to
do his science projects himself. Ask any other good parent or teacher
and they'll confirm that.

So, you got the Robotics bug, didja? That's cool. What's your
intended direction with it?

I want to make a wi-fi controlled robot that drives around my
warehouse and can take video as it goes.