Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus15922 Ignoramus15922 is offline

Default Video of a robocross robot that we made for school olympiad

On 2014-01-27, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jan 2014 18:09:35 -0600, Ignoramus15922

On 2014-01-26, Richard wrote:
On 1/25/2014 6:18 PM, Ignoramus8074 wrote:
It got 4th place out of 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsBo5_9OFpw

Ya'll did real good, Iggy!

Thanks... He was the only person from his school, who got a medal in
this olympiad.

How much of the project was his, versus how much was his enthusiastic
dad's? I hope you let him do it, so the achievement is real.

I did most of it. He did a little bit. He spent a few hours practicing.

He did watch though, and I think that next time he will be able to do
more.

I also believe that there is real value in these projects, and believe
that I will make more money with the knowledge that I acquired.So will
my son. It was not wasted money and time.