Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. OK All You Junk Science Worshipers

On 1/24/2014 6:04 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Hey Global Warming goofballs, it's 12 frigging degrees here in
Alabamastan at 8:15am and I just heard on the news that there is a
propane shortage in the state because supplies are based on the
average expected need over the past decade of winters. Perhaps the
person responsible for determining the overall needed supplies of
propane for the state is a Global Warming Believer? The lowest
temperature here in Birmingham last year was 21°F. The average
Winter low temperature is 33°F here in Birmingham with a normal
Winter average of 35°F for the whole state. So OK you Global
Warming nut jobs, what is your explanation? Make it good, the more
deranged, the better. o_O

TDD

Only a complete idiot doesn't yet know that it's climate change, and
not global warming. If today is warmer, it's because of freon in air
conditioners. Or, maybe carbon foot print. If it's colder, that's due
to chemicals in spray cans. In either case, it's all our fault. It
means that we need to tax the rich, stop driving cars, prevent cows
from farting, and stop using air conditioners. Matter of fact, we've
got to stop manufacturing cheimcals, drilling for petroleum,
fracking, or making asphalt roads. We're killing the planet, and it's
all our fault because we are evil. Everyone get together, we're all
going to cry and then we'll start a movement to ask Al Gore to
forgive us, and sell us carbon offset credits so we can light a
fireplace to help keep warm.

Hey! Where my winmil an soler sells at? An my lectric car? Where my free
ride at? o_O

TDD