Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT need step by step on this alternator/pulley/belt replacement

RobertMacy wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 19:05:23 -0700, Terry Coombs
wrote:
...snip...

Is there a Haynes or other aftermarket repair manual for your
vehicle ? They're available for most makes/models , and many
non-mechanic people like them because they don't usually assume a
certain level of expertise .

I have a manual, that I've used before. It's in storage. I have NO
access to it at this time. Not buy another one. I just need to check
if replacing these items is an easy task, or if I get into the
replacement and find that unnoticed at the start I need to pull the
engine out, type of thing.

Another manual aftermarket is cheaper than the online service you
mentioned earlier in this thread ...
--
Snag