Posted to alt.home.repair
RobertMacy RobertMacy is offline

Default OT need step by step on this alternator/pulley/belt replacement

On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 17:11:46 -0700, Oren wrote:

...snip...

http://www.alldatadiy.com/index.html

One vehicle, 1 year online subscription for $26.95.

thanks. that was also recommended by the place that sent me the parts.

I just spent 1 1/2 hour trying to get through their website, and even sign
up, between balking [most prevalent] and plain throwing me off the web
page ?! I finally gave up.

I kind of wanted to know what this entails before I invest. I may not even
have all the right tools to do it. Hate to pay, THEN find out I just
wasted the fee.

by the way the 3Rill has an english and a metric socket set, up to 12mm
socket