Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John B.[_3_] John B.[_3_] is offline

Default The Fact Is, The Rich Don't Have Enough Money To Give Us All Jobs

On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 06:55:48 -0800, Rudy Canoza
wrote:

On 1/24/2014 3:08 AM, John B. wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 22:15:44 -0800, Rudy Canoza
wrote:

On 1/23/2014 6:30 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, January 23, 2014 6:41:34 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:

So, if we kill file Rudy and Dan we get rid of a large percentage of

the dross?

--

Cheers,

John B.

If you kill file me, you will be rid of me forever. If you kill file Rudy, you will be rid of him until he chooses another nym.

I use a bunch of nyms. It amuses me. With the exception of gummer
dwieber, a ****stain that I really enjoy ****ing over, I don't use
multiple nyms to escape kill files. I also don't use them as sock
puppets; never have.

Out of curiosity, how do you "**** over" Gunner? You break into his
house? Steal his car? Beat the **** out of him? Screw his girlfriend?

Why don't you ask gummer? I've done it well enough that he has said I
was going to be killed no later than the end of the calendar year for
each of the last seven years.

Well, I was asking you but apparently you can't tell us. So we are
forced to assume that you simply don't have an answer i.e., you don't
know what you are talking about.

Ah well, another turd to flush down the bowl.
--
Cheers,

John B.