Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ain't it the truth...

Larry W wrote:
In article ,
Mike Marlow wrote:
Larry W wrote:
Excuse me Mike, but I seem to recall seeing that same rant when WE
were the younger generation.

Maybe similar, but I know we used paper bags for book covers when I
was in school, and a lot of the other points. I seem to remember
the rants of my parents being more about the music that we listened
to at the time.

You're right, I remember making the book covers and the music
criticism too. I was speaking more about the general nature of
intergenerational rants (of which I am often guilty too) rather than
the details. I should have made that more clear!

I think that intergenerational rant is just a right of passage - isn't it?
So... it feels good to be entitled to something that doesn't have tax
dollars tied to it.

--

-Mike-