Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Harbor Freight difficult choice

On 1/23/2014 5:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/23/2014 6:29 PM, philo wrote:
Lot to be said for quality "a poor man cannot afford a cheap
shirt". But, for the moment I don't have any spending money.

So you are not going to be a good American and go into debt? Me
neither.

In my case, I'm an excellent American. But, there is a limit to how
much I can run up, and then I've got to slow down a bit. As you can
tell, I'm not in Congress.

Because I'm on Social Security Disability and can't, no matter how hard
I try, work anymore. I will never be able to replace my tools. I keep
them locked up to prevent any permanent borrowing. I do loan them to
trusted friends and use them around the house but I can't run up and
down ladders anymore like I could when I was in my 50's. I could climb
like a monkey but now I just look like one. ^_^

TDD