Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John B.[_3_] John B.[_3_] is offline

Default The Fact Is, The Rich Don't Have Enough Money To Give Us All Jobs

On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 22:15:44 -0800, Rudy Canoza
wrote:

On 1/23/2014 6:30 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, January 23, 2014 6:41:34 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:

So, if we kill file Rudy and Dan we get rid of a large percentage of

the dross?

--

Cheers,

John B.

If you kill file me, you will be rid of me forever. If you kill file Rudy, you will be rid of him until he chooses another nym.

I use a bunch of nyms. It amuses me. With the exception of gummer
dwieber, a ****stain that I really enjoy ****ing over, I don't use
multiple nyms to escape kill files. I also don't use them as sock
puppets; never have.

Out of curiosity, how do you "**** over" Gunner? You break into his
house? Steal his car? Beat the **** out of him? Screw his girlfriend?

Or just sit there at the computer typing, "Gunner is a bad guy"?
--
Cheers,

John B.