Posted to alt.home.repair
Hale Heel Co Hale Heel Co is offline

Default Where can I buy plastic shoe heel taps

replying to aspasia, Hale Heel Co wrote:
aspasia wrote:

Wow, am I glad to see this!
I bought a big package of (I thik rubber?) heel tips from Hale years
ago and am on my last few. Didn't know Hale went out of business.
Just spent an hour surfing to find equivalent, but no luck!
So thanks.
Note that this seller sounds like he will deal on larger
quantities, so might end up not so pricey.
I glue mine on rather than pound in, as I don't have a "foot" to hold
shoes while nailing.
Apasia

Aphasia hello from Hale Heel Co!

I know your post is many years old but I wanted you to know we did NOT go
out of business. Our website is www.haleheel.com

I hope this message finds you well.

Regards,

Chris