Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Propane prices?

On 1/23/2014 5:05 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

Frolm what I saw on the news there was a large ammount of corn (think that
is correct) and they use propane to dry it or something. Should make them
use the eathenol like in the gas for cars. This used a lot of propane,
and now the winter is much colder than in the past. Kind of two things
comming together and not enough propane has been processed for the needs.

I have known of farmers to use propane for drying,
so that's very possible reason. Thank you, I
didn't know that.

--
..
Christopher A. Young