Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry W[_3_] Larry W[_3_] is offline

Default Ain't it the truth...

In article ,
Mike Marlow wrote:
Larry W wrote:
Excuse me Mike, but I seem to recall seeing that same rant when WE
were the younger generation.

Maybe similar, but I know we used paper bags for book covers when I was in
school, and a lot of the other points. I seem to remember the rants of my
parents being more about the music that we listened to at the time.

You're right, I remember making the book covers and the music criticism
too. I was speaking more about the general nature of intergenerational
rants (of which I am often guilty too) rather than the details. I should
have made that more clear!