Posted to alt.home.repair
RobertMacy RobertMacy is offline

Default Harbor Freight 68853

On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 12:35:46 -0700, Oren wrote:

...snip...

Robert,

Do you recall where they ship from? My order says they use USPS, but
the tracking indicates Fed Ex picked it up and will deliver.

Rockwell's policy as of sometime last year is to ship initially either via
UPS or FedEx with either shipper then delivering the item to your local
USPS Office to perform the distribution to your home, (which a lot more
companies are doing, without telling you). Thus, your tracking information
shows a USPS tracking tag. Not sure, but believe you can't find out
ANYTHING about the item's location UNTIL it is accepted for delivery at
your locak USPS. Bummer. I complained to them, but they don't care. But,
at least I got to complain to a person, a US citizen at that.

If this is any help, what shows as the address for return of a versacut
saw is:
RW Return Center
9006 C Perimeter Woods
Charlotte, NC 28216