Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Humidifier and vapor question

On 1/23/2014 10:19 AM, jamesgang wrote:
On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 9:11:55 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Makes me wonder what I can do, to reduce the air and

heat loss?
Christopher A. Young
.

You are putting two gallons a day in the air. You measure the amount of water in the air as relative humidity, not gallons. If you know the total air volume of you trailer and it's relative humidty before you added the two gallons you could compute the new relative humidty. But it would be easier to just measure it.

The humidity is more comfortable with the water.

So, how does your comment begin to answer what
I asked?

--
..
Christopher A. Young