Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do you ever ............ ?

On 1/23/2014 6:59 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Last night, I went to bed with 6 inches of heavy, bitter cold snow on
the side porch. Not much more over night (looking out the window at
vehicle roof). I can't remember what it is, but 21F sounds warm,
compared. It's some like nine degrees F, out there.

Does the cold make your aches and pains worse? Does me, but mostly
due to shoveling snow.

I hurt like hell when the temperature drops. o_O

TDD

I've had trouble going to bed with six inches of snow.
Sorry to hear cold makes your aches worse.

It's 24°F right now which is very cold for Alabamastan. Me and Sandy
were watch Sherlock on the computer at 5:00am. The poor little critter
gets cold because it's cold down there on the floor. ^_^

TDD