Posted to alt.home.repair

Default LP Heaters

On 1/22/14 7:00 PM, Frank wrote:
On 1/22/2014 7:35 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

There are several direct vent LP heaters at Amazon. Prices range
from under $500 USD to over $2500 USD.

More or less the way I feel about it:

http://www.greenbuildingadvisor.com/...ed-gas-heaters

Friend had put them in his hunting camp after he got free gas hook-up.
In spite of them having shut off control for low oxygen and carbon
monoxide, they still scared me and like article says, who wants to
breathe combustion products.

Dad had a shop heater that burned diesel fuel or kerosene. It
was basically a tub with a pipe sticking out of the center for a
chimney. One regulated the heat using an air vent on the top of the
tub. I don't remember much else about it.