Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Humidifier and vapor question

On Wed, 22 Jan 2014 11:56:44 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 1/22/2014 11:40 AM, RobertMacy wrote:

Makes me wonder what I can do, to reduce the air and
heat loss?

On a calm day, no wind. Fill your trailer with helium. Walk around the
outside with a helium detector. You'll be surprised at all the 'vents'.

Not sure about the helium detector. But, I do have
a combustible gas detector, for my HVAC work. would
natural gas be better, or propane?

Either one, if lit, will solve your humidity problems and your frozen
pipe worries - guaranteed!!

What you want is a smoke generator - then stand out side and watch
where the smoke comes out. Coloured smoke would be more visible - red
or yellow.