Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ain't it the truth...

On Wed, 22 Jan 2014 18:46:10 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Larry W wrote:
Excuse me Mike, but I seem to recall seeing that same rant when WE
were the younger generation.

Maybe similar, but I know we used paper bags for book covers when I was in
school, and a lot of the other points. I seem to remember the rants of my
parents being more about the music that we listened to at the time.

Hmm. I didn't walk six miles through three feet of snow, uphill both
ways, to school. May parents did. (well, they did grow up in the
UP

I didn't go to school with holes in my clothes (though I came home
with enough). My parents did.

I didn't go to school with holes in my shoes. My parents did.

Well, it was more than the music, anyway. ;-)