Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Earn upto Rs 300/- per day by doing Email sending job

I am disabled and have been in some way or other for 20 years. I didn't
want to be on Social Security Disability but I became too sick to work
the first of last year and a lawyer helped me get assistance from the
Social Security Administration. I was turned down and I was too ill to
go to any hearings but the lawyer was able to get me enrolled and to get
Medicaid which is a good thing because I had a heart attack last May and
spent 18 days in the hospital then July first, my lungs filled with
fluid and I almost drowned due to pulmonary edema, that was another 5
days in the hospital. Some of the P.L.L.C.F. call me a freeloader when
I've paid into the system longer than they've been alive
which is quite amusing. Yesterday, I went with JH to help him on an
emergency service call and I got on a short ladder for a bit and moved
around a lot which is good for me despite the terrible pain it causes
me. I was in home hospice care for 6 months after having a heart attack
last May after doctors sent me home to die. My visiting nurse would
scold me for going out and helping JH but after 6 moths, I was dropped
from home hospice care when it was determined I wasn't declining, I
actually improved. I'm going to get out and try to work no matter how
much it hurts until the pain goes away or I drop dead. ^_^

TDD

Too ill to get to SSD hearings? Sounds like a catch 22.
You can't get aid cause you are too sick. Wow, what a
mixed up system.

Mormons have something called a "Priesthood Blessing" that
might do some good for you. OTOH, if you think Mormons are
a cult, then might not.

--
..
Christopher A. Young