Tom

Default best method to mitre cut board

Marton wrote: hi group,

as my very first serious WW project, I'm planning to build a bed. I'd
be keen on using the knowledge and experience of the group to avoid
serious (and costly) mistakes.

The first problem where I'm stuck:
How to cut 45 degree mitres on the ends of a 90 x 7.8 x 1.5 inch
board, along the height of 7.8 inches with a 1.5 inch thickness?

Note that I'm almost a complete beginner, but still, I don't want to
go with mortise and tenon joint.

The boards are beech, I have handtools, bandsaw, plunge router.

Should I take it to a pro with a router table, or are there other
ways?

Thanks for your input:
Marton Czebe

How about a 7.25 inch circular saw and a guide? Tom
Work at your leisure!