Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
TomR[_3_] TomR[_3_] is offline

Default (OT) Avoid Shopping at Walgreens

Bob F wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/22/2014 7:56 AM, wrote:

Well. I'll just put this as bluntly as I can. I dont want their
f#%&ing card. . . . ,

Walgreens wont get another cent from me, ever...... I can play
their game in reverse.

I share your point of view. I do have one store
card, a grocery chain who's always treated me
well. But as to the rest, not going to have a
CVS card, or Rite Aid card, or. Wish we could
start a movement.

I started my movement years ago. I have almost never shopped at
Safeway since they introduced the SPY CARDS in my area years ago.

I actually have a letter from Albertsonn's after I complained saying
"you don't have to give a real name to get a card" without mentioning
that the first time you use anything but cash to pay, they have you
identified with that card.

That's what I am thinking of doing -- giving them bogus info and a benign
throw-away phone number and junk email address that I have.