Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default "Hello sir ! I was just in the area ...

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , Nightjar
wrote:

On 20/01/2014 19:38, harryagain wrote:

On the ocassion I go on along journey, I fly or take the train.

Airport security has long since moved flying a long way down my preferred
modes of transport. Both flying and trains have the problem of getting
around once you reach your destination. Fine if you are heading for a
single city, but I rarely limit myself to that.

And fine if you don't mind sitting in a sealed tube full of disease
vectors.

It's not entirely sealed. The air in a 747 is fully exchanged for fresh,
about once per hour as I recall, but yes, you are right that head-colds and
similar do tend to propagate around inside aircraft.

Arfa