Posted to alt.home.repair
RobertMacy RobertMacy is offline

Default (OT) Avoid Shopping at Walgreens

On Wed, 22 Jan 2014 05:56:03 -0700, wrote:

....snip...
Well. I'll just put this as bluntly as I can. I dont want their f#%&ing
card. I dont want or own any credit cards, particularly the "in store
....snip...

Safeway has the same program. Tags on shelf are a bit misleading. Prices
jacked up,...unless you have a 'card'

I have a card.

It all started years ago while during check out was asked "Do you have a
card? If you do this item is $5, instead of 9.99" ok ok let me fill out a
card. Ummmm let's se my name is Mickey the Mouse, I live at the White
House, my birthday is Jan 1 of this year and my phone number, Dial a
Prayer.

I saved 4.99

Later, I got a new card with email address, now Safeway sends me discounts
on something I was going to buy anyway!

But still, I wish they wouldn't jack the price up so high, before
discountingit down to a 'normal' price. I think people are smarter than
that.