Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Despairing of EVER getting a coherent ethical justification forwealth redistribution

On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 8:44:43 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:

I'm pointing out that you have a disgusting double standard. When your

political buddies post off-topic material here, you don't complain.

That's hypocritical.

So is this an admission that you are unethical? Seems like it to me since you do not try to defend posting OT messages in a metal working group. Trying to shift the topic from you to me is the sort of unethical tactic that I expect from you.

You are right, I do not complain about everyone that post OT messages. I only complain about the ones that post a lot of OT messages. People like you that post six replies to a message from Bugster. A Bugster who is nice enough not to post to RCM. But you just have to add RCM and probably a lot of other news groups when you reply. What a douche. Wants a big stage to prance on. Conceited little guy.

So you see I am not hypocritical. I select who I complain about based on the number of OT posts and the ratio of OT to on topic posts.

So Rudy are you going to keep being unethical?

Dan