Posted to alt.home.repair
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default Not a good use for duct tape

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
My wife often complains when I come in the house and put my jacket on a
chair near the door. She thinks it should be hung in the closet or she
wants to waste money and buy a clothes tree.

I came up with a simple solution. I duct taped my jacket to the wall. She
was not impressed.

Heh. I have a coat tree and yet I still hang the coat on a chair if it
makes its way into the house. Mostly I keep it in my van. If it's on the
chair, I can grab it on my way out. If on a hanger or the coat tree, I'll
forget it. I should add hat I rarely wear coats or jackets but I will bring
one when it is cold outside.