Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Slippery garage floor

On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 18:29:58 -0600, philo* wrote:

On 01/21/2014 05:25 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
We put down some of the Valspar Garage floor epoxy. The floor is now
VERY slippery and we tend to go skating and falling at times. Any
suggestions on scuffing it up, or something else?

I was once at the house of the man who owns La Quinta Inns.

Could you ask him why the windows don't open? I can't stay there from
spring to fall. I want the windows open.

He had his Jag parked in a carpeted garage.

No slip.

I'd say if you don't want to carpet the garage you should give it a coat
of that gritted paint.

Such as:
http://www.rustoleum.com/industrial/...ippery-floors/

This will make playing marbles more challenging.