Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Despairing of EVER getting a coherent ethical justification forwealth redistribution

On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 5:57:55 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:

Okay explain to me and the rest of the readers why posting about wealth distribution in a metal working group is ethical.

Why don't you ask that question of gummer, aka Mark Wieber (Dwieber)?

He regularly posts non-metalworking content here. So do a lot of other

people whose politics you like. So, your position seems to be that if

one is a "good ol' boy" who once posted some little bit of metalworking

content in r.c.m., and if you like the person's politics, then posting

off-topic material here is ethical, in your view; but if you dislike the

person's politics, or if the person has never posted any metalworking

content, then you see it as unethical. That is not a coherent ethical

position for you to take.

You are the one that said I was wrong. So you are the one I am asking about the ethics of posting off topic messages in RCM. And just as I suspected you want to change the subject instead of admitting that you are more unethical than Bugster.

Tough luck. I still want you to explain why you think it is ethical to post OT things in RCM. Quit trying to evade answering.

What others do has nothing to do with what is ethical. I was asking why you say I am wrong when I say you are not ethical.

Dan