G. Lewin

Default Dust collection flex tubing, what's good?

Todd Fatheree wrote:

Also, someone here pointed out that Bernoulli was Swiss (after someone else
said he was Italian). He lived much of his life in Switzerland, but he was,
in fact, Dutch.

todd

I guess it depends on the definition of nationality. I have no idea what
citizenship rules were like then, or if it's relevant. His dad, Johann,
was Swiss and was working in the Netherlands at the time of Daniel's
birth. Were I to move to, say, Sweden and have a child, I would still
consider my child an American. Would it be Swedish? Technically, I suppose.

Let's just say that he was a member of the Axis of Fine Chocolate
Producing Countries (not sure what the third would be)...