Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Despairing of EVER getting a coherent ethical justification forwealth redistribution

On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 5:34:45 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:

It is obvious to me that Rudy has no ethics. I can not think of any ethical reason that he has to post in a metalworking group. Bugster on the other hand does not post Off Topic stuff in RCM. Therefore I find that Bugster has ethics and Rudy has none. Good on Bugster. I declare him the winner of the arguments.

You're wrong, of course.

Okay explain to me and the rest of the readers why posting about wealth distribution in a metal working group is ethical.

I expect to have a very long wait before getting a reply.

Dan